Below we list 5 different ways you may get your ring size. Simply choose the method which is right for you.
We offer a full 30-day as well as a 1-year exchange if you happen to order the wrong size ring.
For your reference we have listed 5 methods of getting your ring size, scroll down to see all 4 methods.
Method A: Measure Your Finger Using a Wrench
Sizes based on the video:
13mm Wrench = Ring Size 3
14mm Wrench = Ring Size 4
15mm Wrench = Ring Size 5-6
16mm Wrench = Ring Size 6-7
17mm Wrench = Ring Size 8
18mm Wrench = Ring Size 9
19mm Wrench = Ring Size 10
21mm Wrench = Ring Size 13
22mm Wrench = Ring size 14
24mm Wrench = Ring Size 16
9/16 = Ring Size 4
5/8 = Ring Size 6
3/4 = Ring Size 10
13/16 = Ring Size 12
7/8 = Ring Size 14
Method B: Use Your Smartphone or Tablet
Another way to get your ring size is to use the image below and place a coin (quarter, dime, nickel or penny) on the image to make sure you have the image the correct size. If using a tablet or smartphone you can pinch/pull to enlarge or decrease the image size.
Make sure the coin fits perfectly on top of the coin. After confirming the coin is the correct size you may take an existing ring and place it over the various ring sizes to get your correct ring size.
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Place the ring over the circles below, matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size. This measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
*Sizes & dimensions are approximate.
Method C: Measure Your Finger
Use a quarter to make sure this page is printed at the correct size.
1. Cut out the ring sizer.
2. Cut a slit for Slot "A".
3. Wrap the sizer around the finger where the ring will be worn. Make sure the numbers are facing out.
4. Pull the pointed end Tab "B" through Slot "A"until the sizer is snug. Make sure to allow size for your knuckle. If your knuckle is size in between the two.
5. The number aligned with Slot "A" is your ring size.
6. If the measurement lands between two numbers, your size is a half size. Example: If your measurement falls between 5 and 6, your ring size is 5 1/2.
Sizing Tip: Measure your finger at the beginning of the day to avoid incorrect measurements. More sizing mistakes are made by ordering rings too large rather than too small.
Method D: Measure a Ring that Fits
1. Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
2. Place the ring on top of the circle below until the inside edge of the ring matches the outside of the circle.
Comfort Fit Ring Tip: If the ring is a comfort fit design, match circles to the contoured edge of the inner surface of the ring.
Size 4.5 - 14.8mm
Size 5 - 15.6mm
Size 5.5 - 16mm
Size 6 - 16.45mm
Size 7 - 17.3mm
Size 7.5 - 17.7mm
Size 8 - 18.2mm
Size 8.5 - 18.6mm
Size 9 - 19mm
Size 9.5 - 19.4mm
Size 10 - 19.9mm
Size 10.5 - 20.2mm
Size 11 - 20.6mm
Size 11.5 - 21mm
Size 12 - 21.4mm
Size 12.5 - 21.8mm
Size 13 - 22.2mm
Using our template, you can print out a quick page and measure your finger exactly, to make sure you get this right size. Click here to download it.
Make sure your printer is set to 100-percent. Do not reduce the print size in your printer's page setup' area. You can verify that the ring sizer printed correctly by measuring it with a ruler; it should measure 3 1/2 inches long from "A" to "B".
To open a print dialog box, press CTRL + P for PC or COMMAND + P for MAC.
Method E: The Ruler Method
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 3/4" (19.05 millimeters).
2. Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement and the chart below to determine your ring size.
|6||2 - 1/16||52.3875|
|7||2 - 3/16||55.5625|
|8||2 - 5/16||58.7375|
|9||2 - 7/16||61.9125|
|10||2 - 9/16||65.0875|
|11||2 - 11/16||68.2625|
|12||2 - 13/16||71.4375|
|13||2 - 15/16||74.6125|
|14||3 - 1/16||77.7875|
|15||3 - 3/16||80.9625|