"Seven Last Words of Christ" Stainless Steel Cross Ring
By all accounts Jesus didn't do a lot of talking on the cross. It was as if he were alone in his pain -- silent for the many hours he hung there, except for a very few words. But these 7 Last Words of Christ from the Cross provide a window into Jesus' soul, a way to understand through his own last words what is ultimately important to this One who is dying on the cross.
These seven words are taken from different gospels, but assembled into what was probably their chronological order according to a simple harmony of the various gospel accounts of the crucifixion:
- "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34)
- "This day you will be with me in Paradise." (Luke 23:43)
- "Woman, behold your son." (John 19:26-27)
- "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?" (Mark 15:34; Matthew 27:46)
- "I thirst." (John 19:28)
- "It is finished." (John 19:30)
- "Into your hands I commit my spirit." (Luke 23:46)
Made of highest grade 316L stainless steel, oxidized casting finish with cross design. Note, the Seven Last Words Of Christ ring has 7 crosses, there are no words engraved on this beautiful ring.
Wear it with peace of mind everyday. The metal will not change color, rust or leave stains on the body. It requires no maintenance to keep it looking new!
Material: Stainless Steel